I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Monday 30 April 2012

Quote

Sorry that I haven't posted in forever, not literally but you get what I mean. Anywho I will try and do more posts.
********************************************************************************

You never know.

This quote was thought up my moi (me) even other people have probably already said this. But this is one of my favourite quotes.

What I think it means;
That you never really know, like I belive there is a possibility of things like vampires and fairys and ghosts existing because like the quote states, you never know. There could be fairys living in your back garden, a monster could actually live under your bed, those bats at the zoo, they could be vampires. You never know.

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.