I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Chop suey and Rewana bread!!!

Yesterday Ms. T had a whole pot of chop suey and a loaf of rewana bread. So she gave each of us a slice of rewana bread and small cup of chop suey if we wanted some.

Chop suey is a noodle dish that is in a kind of oily sauce with  bits of schnitzel in it. Rewana bread is a Maori bread that is made with a certain type of yeast that gives it a bit of a sweeter taste. For a lot of us this was quite exciting, one because it was food. Two because a lot of us had never had chop suey or rewana bread before. We also had the choice of having coconut cream with our chop suey and rewana bread.

 All of the people who wanted some wrote their names on the whiteboard in a list then were called up one by one. Once we were all called up we sat down and ate while finishing our work.

I myself would have to say that the chop suey was nice, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. I really liked the rewana bread and wished there was more of it, but there wasn't. I also liked the coconut cream but it was quite sweet.

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.