I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Wednesday 4 April 2012

My passion

One of my passions is learning new things. I love to learn new things that are interesting to me. The things that I love to learn and hear about are history (things like the holocaust and all the wars,) animals, nature, culture, religion, traditions, myths and the problems of the world (poverty, global warming, natural and unnatural disasters.)

I remember I went through a phase of loving whales and dolphins, I still do love whales and dolphins but then I  really loved them. I was always trying to figure out ways I could help them like all the other protesters and people like green peace. I still do sometimes.

I like to go further in learning about something by if I have heard or saw something that has interested me then I tend to look up the topic more when I can.

-Shannon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.