I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Aotea Lagoon

On Friday I went to Aotea Lagoon with Arielle Pila and Lily Pila, (you can visit their blogs from Nga Hau Mahana.) We drove to Aotea Lagoon around two o'clock in the afternoon. We were meeting my mums friend Deb and her daughter Macy at the park.

Once we were there we basically went straight to the playground (because we are very mature.) We played around on the playground for quite awhile. I nearly fell off on of these climbing things which was about 1.5-2 meters off the ground.

Arielle, Lily, Macy and I then all went over to the picnic mat and had some afternoon tea which consisted of popcorn, girl guide biscuits, marshmallow eggs, crackers and lemonade.

We then took my dog Rose for a walk around the Lagoon which Lily and Arielle complained about how she acted like a dog all the time. I just told them that she was a dog, so of course she was going to act like a dog. When we were walking Lily and Macy started to play on one if the exercise things. So me and Arielle went and  sat down on a bench and waited.

All was well until someone walking their dog came along. Rose got pretty excited and charged off towards the dog causing me to nearly knock Arielle off the bench. The dog had finally left and Rose calmed down.

We then started walking back to the playground. When we got there we stayed for a bit longer before heading home.

******************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for a while. I am going to try and catch up but I might be a bit busy but I will try.

-Shannon =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.