I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Quote

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.

This quote is by Ben Hogan.

What I think it means;
That you have to take your time and enjoy life, because you only get one life. Don't rush through things and miss a whole lot of opportunities, but instead take chances, challenge yourself and live it to its fullest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon

    I liked your Quote. You're right or Ben Hogan is right, You only get to live once so take chances. Where do you get your wonderful Quotes from?

    Ruby Room 13

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.