I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Thursday 31 May 2012

Our protesting

So as most of you know, the government is going to bring up our class sizes, reduce our school budget and deduct SPEC. This means that next year, school won't be as good for all of this years year 7's. So teachers have been protesting and maybe even striking. Me, Callista and Ryley in my class (with and idea from Ms. T) came up with a song, it's a remake of a song 'Another Brick in a Wall' by Pink Floyd. Here are the lyrics.


Another Brick in The Wall
We don't need no crowded classrooms
We don't need no stressed out souls
No deductions of the spec rooms
Hekia leave us kids alone 
Hey Hekia leave us kids alone 
All in all it's just another bad decision
All in all you're just another bad politician

[chorus at end by pupils from the Fourth Form Music Class Islington Green School, London]

We don't need no crowded classrooms
We don't need no stressed out souls
No deductions of the spec rooms
Hekia leave us kids alone 
Hey Hekia leave us kids alone 
All in all you're just another bad politician
All in all you're just another bad politician

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.