I am a student at Tawa Intermediate, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito

Sunday 20 May 2012

Quote

Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.

A amazing quote by a website called Sevenly.org.

What I think it means;
That you can't change everything you try to change, but you won't be able to change it (if you can) without trying.

-Shannon
***********************************************************************************
The website is for charity s, each week there is a different charity and for each charity there are clothes designed to support the charity and $7 from each sale goes to that charity. Thought I'd explain encase you want to take a look, they have some pretty cool charity s and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.